Image Map

Friday, April 11, 2014

Currently Loving #2 | April Favourites


Ahhh it is that time of the year where we yet again say goodbye to another month. I am not even going to say how fast this year is because I honestly can't even fathom it, I seriously just need some device that stops time because soon it will be 2015 and won't even know where 2014 went! Last month I would say a had quite a few products that I was loving (including a tea), some are new and some are old favourites re-visited!

Nivea In-Shower Rich Body Lotion for very dry skin - I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this skin conditioner from the blogging community, to me it seems like you either love it or you hate it! Personally, I like it a lot especially if I am having a lazy day and have no time to apply lotion after my shower. I also like it because it makes so much easier to moisturise my skin in humid weather (I hate using lotion when it is humid, so gross) and we experienced a lot of humid weather in Sydney this month so this gets a thumbs up from me! If you would like a more detailed review of this give me a hollahhh, though I am sure there are plenty of reviews already out there!

Alpha-H Liquid Gold- I recently did a review on this that you can check out here so I'll leave this short and sweet, I love this and I have been using it a lot in March.

St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse - For those who don't know me, I am extremely pale. My friends give me a lot of shit about it and while I am not bothered by it too much, getting a tan is so very hard (any other pale girls out there, do ya feel me?!) That's where this product comes in. In March I experimented a lot with fake tan and I found this one to be the best in terms of giving me a nice healthy glow (because who I am kidding it wouldn't even be considered a tan) without looking orange or overly fake. I will be bringing this back out when Spring rolls around again.

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Foundation - As someone that suffered from horrible acne and still gets blemishes I am always looking for foundation that doesn't breakout my skin and provides flawless coverage without looking cakey. During the whole of March, this was my go to foundation. It doesn't give me breakouts at all and leaves my skin looking oil free all day. I can see this becoming a life long favourite.

Bourjois Happy Light matte primer - Like foundation, I like to experiment with primers. This one I found myself using quite a lot this month. Not my favourite of all time, but definitely  kept my skin looking matte all month long.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Nude - I have been looking for this shade for so long and honestly when I finally found it I was almost jumping up and down in Priceline (no joke). I use it for my waterline on days where I have very little to no sleep and it honestly makes me look that much more awake, fresh and wide eyed. Love love love it.

Dermalogica Multi Active Toner - Just a little something I used on warmer days to make my skin feel more refreshed. It is supposed to be used after cleansing to help moisturiser absorb better. I can't say it helped in that respect but I did enjoy using it.

L'Oreal Super Liner Blackbuster marker eyeliner - This is a fairly new release in Australia and I loved using it for cat eye liner. The thin marker tip made creating the flick so easy peasy.

Qi Organic Green Tea Detox tea - Last but not least I've been drinking this tea a lot! I love the taste and I seriously so much less bloated and gross after drinking this.

What have you been loving lately? Have you tried any of these products?

Chantalle x


11 comments:

  1. I like the Clinique anti blemish foundation too! I have a really good shade match in the foundation and it lasts really well! Really want to try liquid gold it's been on my radar for the longest time, may just bite the bullet and buy x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also find that their colour match is great for me too! Get on it girl! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the Nude eyeliner, it really brighten up those peepers :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that St Tropez mousse as well, its much needed right now since my skin is so pale hah X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Nivea in shower body lotion! I've heard so many good things about it! :)

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos, new follower from me, follow me back? http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photography hun! I've been dying to try out some Clinique base products so I'll definitely be keeping that one in mind when I'm at the counter next :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been curious about the Dermalogica Multi Active Toner - I was contemplating buying it around the time I was shopping around for a toner, but in the end I went with something else. I do want to try more from the brand though :) Alpha-H Liquid Gold is a great product, I think it's a skin care item that actually works, though it is quite potent. I normally use it only once every couple of weeks. I'm glad you enjoyed using the Nivea In Shower Lotion - I couldn't stand mine :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. St Tropez by far is number one my holy grail product. Im pale as shit too. Its the only tan that keeps me looking brown not orange!

    ReplyDelete