Image Map

Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Best Beauties from the MET Gala 2013

If there was just one particular event I had to pick as my life long favourite in terms of the best beauty looks it would definitely be this years MET Gala hands down. With the theme being 'Punk: Chaos to Couture' I was literally floored with the vast array of fierce hairstyles, alluring eyes and luscious lips. So much so that I may just fancy sheering off my hair and dying it white Nicole Richie style (kidding, kidding!!) But my goodness so many celebs hit the nail on the head this year, with many taking risky strides and some playing it safe.

It was a hard job picking the best looks with so many to choose from. You see, I was going to go for top 10 beauty looks, golly gosh I couldn't help myself, but I painfully cut it down and ended up with these 5 stunning ladies. So read on, take a peek, take some notes, and let's 'ooh and ahh' over these looks together.


So these are my favourite looks, what are some of your favourite looks from the evening? Are you willing to try any of these looks yourself? 


No comments:

Post a Comment